Beat your competitors to the letter of intent.
Obtain accurate deal data in weeks rather than months, and make well-informed decisions from precise pro forma models.
Increase speed, simplicity, and accuracy.
Imagine the impact of eliminating weeks or even months waiting on data and having more time to spend on data analysis instead of spending time obtaining and validating the data.
Exceed expectations when others are lowering them.
Address the challenges of a slower deal market by using this purpose-built technology to quickly identify opportunities that fit your ideal investment thesis.
The fastest-growing Healthcare Groups are leveraging this technology for Operations and Business Development.
Be first to the Letter of Intent.
Business development teams use Aesto tools to obtain seller data fast and create more accurate pro formas models.
MAKE WELL-INFORMED DECISIONS.
Executives use Aesto tools and dashboards to compare deals and measure practice performance.
Simplify the Exchange of Data.
Integration teams use Aesto tools to organize and migrate acquired data.
Keep providers happy.
Providers use Aesto tools to easily access legacy patient records post-acquisition.
Faster and more precise pro forma models
Eliminate weeks of waiting, and get the exact data you need.
“Aesto is hands-down the best software experience I’ve ever had and believe me, I’ve experienced a lot of software in my life.”
-John Braugher III
“We have been using Aesto and finding it to be wonderful.”
“What I like best about working with Aesto Health is that their people have been very supportive, and I definitely feel like they are part of the team.”
“When I found Aesto, it was a no-brainer.”
Provides purpose-built software and business intelligence tools for dealing with healthcare data before, during, and after practice acquisitions
- Business development teams use Aesto tools to obtain seller data fast and create the most accurate pro formas
- Integration teams use Aesto tools to organize and migrate acquired data
- Providers use Aesto tools to easily access legacy patient records post-transaction
- Executives use Aesto tools and dashboards to compare deals and measure practice performance
Provides critical functionalities for accurate, simplified data migrations and conversions
- Clinical data archiving
- Clinical import formatting for new EMR
- Financial data archiving and AR work-down
- Pro forma data for M&A and integration teams
- Future appointments import tool
- Project dashboard
- Pre-import preview
- Data mapping and deduplication
Provides simplified access to the clinical history not imported to the EHR
- Direct access from the new EMR via a single-sign-on link
- Compliant release of patient information (ROI)
- Easy clinical history access
- Convenient legacy documents and labs access
Finance & Admin
Provides simplified access to financial and administration history
- Material management data
- Human resources data
- General ledger data
Provides simplified access to work down accounts receivable from RCM data without having to maintain legacy systems
- AR data access
- Payer contracts
- Apply batch payments
- Custom Dunning Letter config.
- EOB- Explanation of Benefits tool
- Generate guarantor statements
Provides streamlined document management with the ability to scan documents, upload documents and patient lists directly to the patient record
- Scan one or multiple files
- Bulk upload a patient list from a CSV file
- Create a new patient
- Edit, delete, or mark a patient as Inactive
- Edit or delete a scanned file
- Restrict access to the portal outside a specific IP address