Simplify the Exchange of Healthcare Data
PROVEN and TRUSTED
Over 47,000 healthcare executives, providers, and support staff entrust Aesto Health to obtain, organize, and simplify access to healthcare data.
What problem do you need to solve?
I need to migrate and archive healthcare data.
When you’re switching EHRs, there’s no time for downtime, and the last thing you want is to slow down your operations or patient visits, resulting in lost time and revenue.
You’ll need an experienced team of experts in charge of extracting all of your legacy patient data. Then you’ll need a convenient way to access the information when you need it.
I need to acquire clinics faster and increase EBITDA.
There are PPMs accelerating clinic acquisitions while increasing EBITDA by 7% to 11% on every transaction.
The fastest-growing PPMs in the U.S. are shortening their transaction times by an average of 6 to 8 weeks.
Discover how shorter transaction times translate directly into measurable and meaningful earnings on every acquisition.
Provides purpose-built software and business intelligence tools for dealing with healthcare data before, during, and after practice acquisitions
- Business development teams use Aesto tools to obtain seller data fast and create the most accurate pro formas
- Integration teams use Aesto tools to organize and migrate acquired data
- Providers use Aesto tools to easily access legacy patient records post-transaction
- Executives use Aesto tools and dashboards to compare deals and measure practice performance
Provides critical functionalities for accurate, simplified data migrations and conversions
- Clinical data archiving
- Clinical import formatting for new EMR
- Financial data archiving and AR work-down
- Pro forma data for M&A and integration teams
- Future appointments import tool
- Project dashboard
- Pre-import preview
- Data mapping and deduplication
Provides simplified access to the clinical history not imported to the EHR
- Direct access from the new EMR via a single-sign-on link
- Compliant release of patient information (ROI)
- Easy clinical history access
- Convenient legacy documents and labs access
Finance & Admin
Provides simplified access to financial and administration history
- Material management data
- Human resources data
- General ledger data
Provides simplified access to work down accounts receivable from RCM data without having to maintain legacy systems
- AR data access
- Payer contracts
- Apply batch payments
- Custom Dunning Letter config.
- EOB- Explanation of Benefits tool
- Generate guarantor statements
Provides streamlined document management with the ability to scan documents, upload documents and patient lists directly to the patient record
- Scan one or multiple files
- Bulk upload a patient list from a CSV file
- Create a new patient
- Edit, delete, or mark a patient as Inactive
- Edit or delete a scanned file
- Restrict access to the portal outside a specific IP address
“Aesto is hands-down the best software experience I’ve ever had and believe me, I’ve experienced a lot of software in my life.”
-John Braugher III
“I would tell other clinics considering Aesto for EHR conversion to do it!”
“We have been using Aesto and finding it to be wonderful.”
“Aesto Health is very cost-effective, and our office would recommend them and use their services again in the future if needed.”
“What I like best about working with Aesto Health is that their people have been very supportive, and I definitely feel like they are part of the team.”
“So simple that our doctors learned it within two minutes.”
“We had planned on having to maintain our legacy EHR for 6-12 months after switching to athenahealth, but the usability of Aesto was so good that we decided there was no need to maintain the old EHR licenses more than a couple of months – saving a bundle.”
“Aesto Health is by far the best option because it puts the complete patient history right at the point of care. In addition, the information is very well organized. What the provider sees is just like their old patient chart right in front of them. That’s a game changer!”
“When I found Aesto, it was a no-brainer. It’s amazing how easy it was.”